Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Procrastination!

This is the bane of my existence right now. I push things off so much and it is becoming a real problem of late.

I need to focus. Every second I need to be fiddling with something and it has snowballed into multiple monsters of compulsive thought patterns - whether it is fiddling with the phone during any activity or facebooking or searching for tennis articles - it has become very debilitating to my productivity.

I just need to stop this and become increasingly self-aware of the situations when I get distracted. That is the starting point of self-awareness. But how?

- Use tomato-timer
- Meditation
- Unplug when playing with Reyaan
- Play tennis

Be in the moment. Be present. Listen! There will be withdrawal symptoms but I have to detoxify my mind asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment